Nov 26, 2016

Vintage - Elsa Schiaparelli

Somehow when I rezzed for the first time on SL, I already knew what I wanted to be: a MODEL
The Dallas Modelling Academy gave my the opportunity to begin my studies.

Today, I´m preparing myself for my Final Exam.

The exam has two parts, the first one is a Vintage Style using Elsa Schiaparelli for inspiration.
After reading and searching the web, I found this beautiful sketch made by the designer.



Vintage Style:
It refers to clothes from a previous era. Generally speaking, it refer to clothes from 1920´s to 20 years before present day is considered vintage.

Ph: Onix Noir
Location: Paris 1900

I'm wearing an exquisite black satin dress with golden stones embroidery from the Eleseren Brianna Collection by Sonatta Morales and black long gloves from Sweet Thing that make me look like a Hollywood Star from the '20s. The jewelry is from Chop Zuey, a set made of champagne and white diamonds in 24K Italian Gold.


Dress: 
Sonatta Morales *8*  - Eleseren Brianna Collection - Shanghai

Gloves: 
Sweet Thing - Madame Laveau Gloves

Jewelry: 
CHOP ZUEY - Love Speak Low Earrings and Necklace

Hair:
Sonatta Morales *8*- Adora



No comments:

Post a Comment